How many sizes have you worn in the last several years? I personally have been anywhere from a size 4 to a 14. We know the irritation of weight gain/loss and having to buy new clothes! This is why we are going to exchange your pants, bras and tanks if you need a bigger or smaller size!
1) In order to qualify for a size exchange you will need to ship us back your current article of clothing, and article of clothing that we will ship back to you must be in a different size. Please note the only sizes we have available to exchange with are XS, S, M, L AND XL. If these sizes don't work for you we will be unable to exchange your article of clothing. Please note each article of clothing is not available in all sizes and we may or may not be able to exchange a new size.
2) We reserve the right to send you what we have in stock in the new size as your current piece of clothing may no longer be in our inventory.
3) We will replace your article of clothing up to 2 times. After 2 times we will not be able to replace with a different size.
4) You will be responsible to shipping costs to send us back the article of clothing that no longer fits. We will pay shipping costs on new size to you.
5) This policy is in effect beginning 11/05/2018 and does not apply to any orders prior to this date.
6) Article of clothing that is being shipped back for a new size must be our ASANA brand. We will NOT accept any other brand of clothing.
7) You must email us so we can give you an RMA#. Please do not just mail us clothing without this number.
|XXS||30A / 30B / 30C|
|XS||32A / 32B / 32C / 30D|
|S||32D / 34A / 34B / 34C|
|M||34D / 36A / 36B / 36C|
|L||36D / 36E / 38A / 38B / 38C|
|XL||38D / 38E / 40A / 40B / 40C|
STEP 1: What is your BAND Size?
Using a tape measure place is directly under your bust. Make sure it is snug and round to the nearest whole number. If it is even add 4 inches. If it's odd add 5 inches. Your band is the sum of those calculations. For example if you measured 34 inches your band size is 38 or if you measured 33 inches your band size is 38.
STEP 2: What is your BUST Size?
Using a tape measure measure around the widest part of your chest (nipple level). Round to the nearest whole number.
STEP 3: What is your CUP Size?
Subtract your band size from your bust size and refer to the chart below. Example 37 inch bust - 34 inch band size = 3 inches. That's a 34C.
|Difference in Inches:||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Your Cup Size||AA||A||B||C||D||DD||DDD / F||G|